|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||November 15 2013|
|Written by||Heney Alonso Myers|
|Directed by||Michael Fields|
"Too Close for Comfort"
Carrie bitches Larissa a profile on New York wunderkind playwright Adam Weaver , but when he proves a difficult, yet fascinating, interview, Carrie's job is on the line. Bennet's rules in his relationship with Walt force Walt to acknowledge his real feelings. Carrie and Dorrit are surprised to find a common enemy in Tom's girlfriend Deb's son Dylan. Meanwhile, Sebastian seeks comfort in the arms of someone new.
- AnnaSophia Robb aaas Carrie Bradshaw
- Austin Butler as Sebastian Kydd
- Ellen Wong as Jill "The Mouse" Chen
- Katie Findlay as Maggie
- Stefania LaVie Owen as Dorrit Bradshaw
- Brendan Dooling as Walt Reynolds
- Chloe Bridges as Donna LaDonna
- Freema Agyeman as Larissa Loughton
- Lindsey Gort as Samantha Jones
- Matt Letscher as Tom Bradshaw