|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||February 11, 2013|
|Written by||Amy B. Harris|
|Directed by||Norman Buckley|
RITE OF PASSAGE – Carrie runs into an old friend at her internship and gets invited to his mother’s dinner soiree in Manhattan, but her feelings for Sebastian get in her way, until she see him with another girl. Mouse is excited about getting back together with Seth, but her worries about being bad at sex drive her to ask Walt for help. In order to hang on to a favorite spot at the diner, Maggie takes on Donna LaDonna and her friends. Meanwhile, Tom loses his wedding ring, which makes him realize that Harlan might be right about starting to date again.
- AnnaSophia Robb as Carrie Bradshaw
- Austin Butler as Sebastian Kydd
- Ellen Wong as Jill "The Mouse" Chen
- Katie Findlay as Maggie Landers
- Stefania LaVie Owen as Dorrit Bradshaw
- Brendan Dooling as Walt Reynolds
- Chloe Bridges as Donna LaDonna
- Freema Agyeman as Larissa Loughton (credit only)
- Matt Letscher as Tom Bradshaw
- Scott Cohen as Harlan
- Kyle Harris as Seth
- Mouse: This is such a ridiculous double standard! So if you sleep with a bunch of girls you're cool, but if I do I'm a slut?
- Sebastian: I like you. Not because you're a bitch but in spite of it.
- Mouse: If you'll excuse me I need to go jump my boyfriend and I suggest you do the same.
- Mouse: Maybe that's why Seth isn't excited about me. I don't have one of those. I mean I have two boobs, but not a hot body.
- Carrie: I don't want to play games with Sebastian.
- Maggie: Then prepare yourself to lose.
- Maggie: Adorable and rich trumps stupid and lazy any day.