|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||February 4, 2013|
|Written by||Henry Alonso|
|Directed by||Jennifer Getzinger|
"Read Before Use"
When Carrie is invited to a Halloween party in the city by Larissa, she decides to ask Walt to go with her to keep her company. Inspired by the recent royal wedding, Carrie has the two dress up as Dianna and Prince Charles. It doesn’t take long before the night goes awry. and Carrie is forced to babysit Larissa, who has clearly taken too many drugs. Walt finds himself in an uncomfortable position after a party guest gets a little too close for comfort. Elsewhere, Maggie convinces Mouse to go with her to Sebastian’s Halloween party at the diner to help keep tabs on him. After Dorrit’s attempt to sneak out of the house is thwarted, she discovers hanging out with her father isn’t so bad.
- AnnaSophia Robb as Carrie Bradshaw
- Austin Butler as Sebastian Kydd
- Ellen Wong as Jill "The Mouse" Chen
- Katie Findlay as Maggie Landers
- Stefania LaVie Owen as Dorrit Bradshaw
- Brendan Dooling as Walt Reynolds
- Chloe Bridges as Donna LaDonna (credit only)
- Freema Agyeman as Larissa Loughton
- Matt Letscher as Tom Bradshaw
- Jake Robinson as Bennet Wilcox
- Josh Salatin as Simon Byrnes
- Carrie: I can't believe I'm quoting Nancy Reagan, but tonight a few of you just should've said no.
- Carrie: I realized being a princess isn't what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a good friend.
- Sebastian: Can't buy me love.
- Sebastian [to Mouse]: I wish my parents would spend ten minutes caring about me as much as yours do about you.
- Walt: I have a girlfriend who's in Connecticut and she's waiting for me so I can't be gay.
- Larissa: You're a romantic. It's like finding a unicorn!
- Maggie: This is what we do. We get our hearts broken and then we demonize the guys who broke up with us.