|Too Close for Comfort|
|Season 2, Episode 5|
|Air date||November 22 2013|
|Written by||Jessica Queller|
|Directed by||Zetna Fuentes|
"The Safety Dance"
Carrie spends an exciting day in the city with playwright Adam Weaver. Samantha, who booked a new job as a nude art model, takes matters into her own hands when she sees a student’s painting she doesn’t like. When Sebastian’s mother announces she is marrying her tennis instructor boyfriend, he finds support in surprising places. Elsewhere, Dorrit’s boyfriend’s attempts to get closer to her backfire.
- AnnaSophia Robb as Carrie Bradshaw
- Austin Butler as Sebastian Kydd
- Ellen Wong as Jill "The Mouse" Chen
- Katie Findlay as Maggie
- Stefania LaVie Owen as Dorrit Bradshaw
- Brendan Dooling as Walt Reynolds
- Chloe Bridges as Donna LaDonna
- Lindsey Gort as Samantha Jones
- Matt Letscher as Tom Bradshaw